Monday, October 5, 2009

More Fall Decor...


This is in a corner of my kitchen.  I love pumpkins and all the fall colors.


The sunflower planter I found in a shop at the Biltmore House when we visited there a few weeks ago. 


This is a Jim Shore Autumn basket I purchased last year.  I love all of the details he puts into his work.  Even the little pieces of fruit and veggies are so detailed.


This is a towel I picked up at the Dollar Tree and machine embroidered pumpkins on it.  I wish I had five more and I would use them for napkins on the table.


This pumpkin I made last year from leftover quilting scraps and other projects.  I hope to make a larger one this year to go with it.  It needs a buddy!  I better hurry and get busy!

I hope you enjoyed some more of my fall pretties.
Thanks for visiting!

Donna

4 comments:

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

Beautiful fall decorations, Donna. I love that Jim Shore basket.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Donna, I will give your email address to Melinda and ask her to contact you. Thanks for coming by!

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Hi Donna,
Beautiful fall decor...love it all! The Jim Shore piece is really beautiful! :-)
Susan