Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Open House

A couple of weeks ago I went to a Christmas Open House in Birmingham to help raise money for missionaires.  This house was incredible without the Christmas decorations...but was fabulous with the Christmas decor!  I was in awe as soon as I entered the home.


One of many trees in the house.  This one was decorated with Victorian ornaments and dolls.


These candles were about 4 feet tall.  I have never seen such huge candles. 
Of course they were beautifully decorated.


This powder room was incredible.  The walls shimmered.


This is not the greatest pic, however look at these windows.


The master suite was in gold and whites. 
I love the tea set on the bed and all the beautiful pillows.


Another beautiful mirror decked out. 
I had never thought of decorating the mirrors in a powder room.


This mantle was in the master bedroom.


Beautiful night stand in the master bedroom.



This is the master bath.  A tree was setup in the shower!  I could spend all day in here.

I will post the kitchen tomorrow.  It was the largest kitchen I have ever seen in my life!
Needless to say... I could live in this house if someone just "made me". 
Of course I would need a maid!  : )

Blessings,
Donna

8 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How a mazing! A tree in the shower -- who would have thought of that?

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Beautiful - Thanks for the tour. Don't think I would put a tree in the shower. :)

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Wow! Beautiful! Kind of prickly in the shower though, don't you think? :)

erin said...

OOhhh...prettiness! thanks for the inspiration...I need it, as I am decorating a huge house right now! I hope you have a good Thanksgiving...I know there will be some emptiness without your beloved daughter with you, but I know she is with you always in spirit....Blessings to you, Erin

Lori said...

OOO la la. Such luxury. Thank you for sharing your pictures. I know that I can borrow a few new ideas for Christmas at our house.

Stacey said...

Love those open houses. :)

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Thanks for your sweet visit today -- come on over there's always room for one more! Happy Thanksgiving.

Room to Inspire said...

Beautiful photos - thanks for sharing all of the great ideas!

Chelsea