Friday, November 20, 2009

A Sister's Love

I have been away on a trip with my husband and I asked my daughter, Jennifer to visit Amber's gravesite while I was gone. I feel the need to go to her gravesite every day - once maybe twice a day.  I feel like I need to still take care of her.  I called Jennifer on Monday and she was in tears...she was sitting next to Amber's gravesite talking to her.
When I was checking blogs a few minutes ago upon returning home, I saw where Jennifer had written on her blog: http://weddingbellsandfairytales.blogspot.com/ about how it is to lose a sister and the grief she feels.  My heart is broken for Jennifer and the loss of our sweet Amber.  Please go to Jennifer's blog and read how she feels about losing her sister.  It has touched my heart and hopefully it will touch yours.
Blessings and Hugs,
Donna

4 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

I know this must be a very difficult holiday season for you all -- the empty chair at the table at Thanksgiving is always the hardest for me -- it's hard to know that they won't be celebrating with us here -- but we know that they're dancing in heaven! May your season be filled with many blessings -- and wonderful memories.

Stacey said...

I'm not the best at having the words to say but I sure am thinking about you and your family.

Stacey

Pinky said...

The holidays are always the hardest but like Martha said, they are in Heaven and at peace. God bless you and your family this holiday season. XO, Pinky

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I hope you have the best Thanksgiving that you possibly can this year. God bless!