Monday, February 22, 2010

Willard the Wabbit...

Isn't this the cutest face!
My husband named him Willard the Wabbit..

Jennifer brought this home to me last week.  She found him at HomeGoods.  She said when she walked in the door he greeted her and wanted to come live at my house.   I love bunnies!

He is all laid back in the cabbage leaning on his paw with his carrot thinking "what am I going to get into next?"
Isn't he just adorable?  Love him! He is actually a soup tureen.
She made my day bringing him home to live at my house and he loves it here too!

Bloggers have been asking about wedding plans ... Jennifer has been posting some of the details on her blog Wedding Bells and Fairy Tales.  Go visit and see the engagement pics, the Save the Date magnet and her wedding book she purchased and had monogramed with their initials.  We love everything monogramed in the South!
 And the wedding quilt is coming along nicely :)

Thanks for visiting and God Bless,
Donna

11 comments:

Bernie said...

Donna, he is really cute and how thoughtful of Jennifer to buy this for you. I will pop over to her blog Donna, I love weddings....:-) Hugs

Manuela@TPOH said...

A soup tureen! Really! That is just the cutest one I've ever seen!

Manuela

Marilyn said...

Daughters are so thoughtful and they know exactly what we like. Are we blessed?! Thanks for sharing the cute guy.

Sandy said...

What a darling bunny....great decoration for the Spring.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Awww! Love your bunny. I also have a soft spot for bunnies. The one that sits outside my sliding glass door looking up as I walk out makes me smile.
Have a great week.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How darling he is! He'd make any soup a special delight. Too cute!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I LOVE Homegoods and your new wabbit is adorable.

debbie said...

DEAR DONNA,
OH MY GOODNESS WILLARD WABBIT IS THE MOST ADORABLE BUNNY I HAVE EVER SEEN AND THEN TO BE A SOUP TUREEN. DOES IT COME WITH A LADLE..
THAT JENNIFER GETS AN A+ FOR THE WEEK...DO THEY HAVE A HOMEGOODS ON LINE...I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THINGS THEY HAVE GOTTEN THERE. DAUGHTERS ARE VERY THOUGHTFUL...MINE WAS
I WILL GO VISIT JENNIFER'S BLOG
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEK
LOVE AND HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

huntedtreasures said...

Donna, this rabbit is soooo very cute, I am glad she found him her, what a cutie. Did not know your daughter had a blog will be stopping by to see her. How is the quilt coming along hopefully you are becoming busy to help your mind moving it helps me lots. Take care because I care.

Love,
Maria & Ruth

Jan said...

What a wonderful Blog Jennifer has. She's such a beautiful young woman. I hope that her wedding is everything she's always dreamed. She done good on that adorable little Bunny.

♥ Sonny ♥ said...

Donna, it looks and sounds like things are coming along beautifully for the wedding..
OK, you in, the Cutest Bunny Ever award.. He's absolutely adorable and unique..