Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring ...Tabletop Tuesday

Marty at A Stroll Thru Life is hosting the 4th Table Top Tuesday and this is my first time to participate. 
I am so ready for Spring so I brought out some of my Easter decorations to share with you.



I like lots of color in the Spring and especially at Easter.  I purchased the topiaries last year after Easter so this is the first time I have really looked at them.  I brought them home and packed them away last year.  It is always fun to bring out things you purchased at a great price the year before :)

I kept changing the Bordallo bunny plates.  I will probably change them again! 

My husband purchased this Mark Roberts fairy for me while in Tennessee a few weeks ago.  He is adorable!  He has bunnies in his hat and another one in his basket.

A closeup of the topiary.  I love all the colors.

My little chicks look as if they are flirting with each other :)

I love these eggs I found for half price at Hobby Lobby today. 
 I wish they were real and I would eat one!

The little bunny popping out of his hat!

Look at his clothes ... he is one brightly dressed fairy!

He has Easter eggs hanging from his clothes.

And bows on his pants! 

I moved him to another room to try to get better pictures of him. 
Now he is back on the table to greet people for Easter.

Please go by and visit Marty and all the other participants for Table Top Tuesday.  You will get some great ideas that are so inspiring!

Thanks for visiting and God Bless,
Donna

14 comments:

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

Such a lovely spring vignette. I love the Bordallo plates, and I also have a few. I also love that sweet little fairy. Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

Donna,
Your EASTER display is so PRETTY...those 50% off eggs do look yummy!

Blessings,
Linda

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Very pretty - really like the topiary. Love the price.

Bernie said...

Love your Easter decorations, I enlarged every picture to see everything, they look lovely Donna........:-) Hugs

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Loved seeing all of this how fun is that bunny girl...too cute thanks for sharing this fun post...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Liz said...

I love the egg topiary trees. Actually I love all of it. I would like to have one of those eggs too. :) They look chocolaty good!

~Liz

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Now these are so cute! I have one of those bunny plates too! I bought it for my mom, but I ended up liking it way too much. Shame on me! LOL

Your fairy is really cute and I LOVE those topiaries. I am so with you! I love pulling out something I got dirt cheap after the holiday and then it's like a little gift to open up the next time the holiday comes around.

Happy Spring (almost)!
Janelle

Miriam said...

A lovely display! I love the green bunny plates and the eggs look good enough to eat!

Jan said...

Beautiful display Donna! I adore those little chicks and those colorful eggs. You are right, I wanna eat them (LOL).

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Now how adoreable is this. I love the egg topiaries. They are stunning and the eggs in the dish look good enough to eat for sure. You little Fairy is just way too cute. I just love the tiny bunnies sticking out. What a fabulous piece. A beautiful vignette. Love it. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Miss Janice said...

Oh how cute is this...love the fairy!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

I love your Easter finery! This is so sweet and I adore your fairy with the rabbits. What a darling vignette this is -- my grandgirls would LOVE it!

huntedtreasures said...

Donna,

Love your little men they are so cute, you are so wonderful and have tons of lovely stuff. You make Spring bright and cherry.

Hugs,

Maria & Ruth

My Slice of Heaven said...

I just love your Mark Roberts Easter fairy! What a sweet and thoughtful husband you must have!