Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bridal Shower


Jennifer's Bridal Shower here at my house on Saturday was fun.  The bride and groom received so many wonderful gifts from family and friends.  I will show just a few pictures now and share more the next post.

Here is the bride-to-be sitting without her shoes before the guests began arriving.

I saw the green table last fall at a local antique shop. I kept thinking about it and a couple of months ago I finally purchased it! Love it!  Jennifer is using green apples in vases at the reception so I moved the table I had near the front door and put this cute green table for guests to sign in.  (This table does not match anything in my house except my sewing room)


Butterflies and daisies hanging on ribbons from the light fixture in the dining room.

A quick look at the table.  I used my pastel serving pieces and I will tell you more about the centerpiece with the green apples in my next post.
(I am still going through pictures)

Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
Donna



5 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Looks beautiful...please show us a close-up of that CUTE cake!

Blessings,
Linda

Miriam said...

Beautiful!

I love the flowers and butterflies.

That cake looks amazing!!!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

What an adorable shower!! You outdid yourself! Everything looks great and I love the cake! The daisy balls are so pretty hanging with the butterflies. The food looks good too. Jennifer is such a beautiful young lady and her fiancee' is very handsome. I know you are so proud of them both. I have a son-in-law and he is the son that I never had. You will love having a son-in-law. I am anxious to hear more about the apple centerpiece. There must be some meaning there for Jennifer. Hope you are having a nice week. Love & blessings from NC!

Bernie said...

Everything looks beautiful especially the bride. I love the butterflies and daisies, well done Mom.........:-) Hugs

Cathy said...

What a beautiful table! Everything looks absolutely perfect!

The bride is lovely...bare feet and all;)

Enjoy!
athy