Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lingerie Shower




Jennifer's bridesmaids had a lingerie shower for her this weekend.    We had a wonderful and fun time.  We first had dinner at Jennifer's favorite restaurant at the Summit in Birmingham.
  The shower was held at two of the bridesmaid's home (they are twins).  The girls were wonderful hosts and had their home beautifully decorated.  I will share just a few of the pics.  Let me just say that I will not show some of the "unmentionables"!!  She did receive adorable lingerie!
It was a dessert party and it was so good!
These bra and panty cookies were delish ... a wonderul almond flavoring.  They were in the colors of the wedding.

And this cake ... strawberry with cream cheese icing!  I gained 10 pounds just looking at it!

I don't remember what these were called but they were so yummy!  I wish I had a bite right now!  You know I love my chocolate!  Chocolate coverd strawberries, brownies and a chocolate chip cream cheese ball was also served.

The bridemaids thought of every little detail!  Even the cups had "W"s on them ... so cute!

The future Mrs. Willis.  She is so sassy looking!  The girls ordered this sash for her.  She plans on wearing it to the wedding rehearsal.

These flowers were gorgeous!

I tied these feather boas around her package.

A basket full of all kinds of goodies!

Let's just say there was no shortage of Victoria Secret packages!

And finally ... I made this robe for her!  After all she has to have something to cover her up! 

I have a busy week ahead.  There are several items I still have to make for the wedding ... I am waiting on the size of sashes for the wreaths on the doors of the church and some tablecloth overlays for the reception ... among other things!

Thank you for visiting!
Donna

10 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow, Jennifer looks gorgeous in that robe you made for her! Very pretty!
I think I just put on 10 pounds too, just looking at the delicious food!
Love the sash!!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sounds like a fun time!!

Carol at Serendipity said...

What a beautiful bride to be! Sounds like a wonderful shower. The cookies are very cool.

Carol

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Fun times! What a darling robe -- so sweet -- and she's so beautiful.

Thelma said...

I love the minkee robe!! Great job, when did you have time to get that done? It's wonderful to read about all the fun you are having with Jennifer. Good Luck with the final details!

Mama Pea said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love that robe! I bet she did, too!

Jen in NY said...

Hi Donna! The cookies are too cute. What a great idea! Wow it's really getting close now. Jennifer looks beautiful, I can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Love the robe you made, it's very pretty!

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

What fun! Everything looks great, and the panty and bra cookies are darling.

Jan said...

Oh Susan! I love seeing all the pics from the wonderful Showers Jennifer has had! Thanks so much for sharing and I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for the big day! How very special that their cake will be topped w/the same cutie that your all's cake was topped with! That's awesome :) Hope things go smoothly as the countdown begins :) Hugs to you!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

That looks so fun! I have to say I am loving the bra and undies cookies. Too cute!