Thursday, May 13, 2010

More Bridal Shower Pics


Susan at Between Naps on the Porch is hosting her weekly Tablescape Thursday.  Please visit her blog and see all the other beautiful tablescapes.

I am posting more pictures of Jennifer's Bridal Shower that was held last Saturday.
The bride and groom chose Butler's Pantry and Butler's Pantry Gourmet china for their everyday dishes.  I decided I would purchase the soup tureen that goes with the collection and fill it with green apples.  Jennifer is having green apples in her vases filled with flowers at the reception.    I love this soup tureen myself and decided it would be perfect to use as the centerpiece and something they would have forever.

Some of the foods served.


This was the best cake!  I ordered it to look like the invitation that had pastel dots and it was delicious!

This is the view looking from one end of the dining room towards the bay window.

Homemade chicken salad croissants on my Butler's Pantry large platter.


Are these shoes not adorable?  I found them at Hobby Lobby last year.  They reminded me so much of Jennifer!

Another look at the cake . 
 The lavender dish to the right of  the cake was filled with chocolates that were in the shapes of engagement rings and wedding bells.


A view of the table before the food was on the table.

My cabbage plate filled with veggies.

Here is the "pair" of shoes again!  Love them! 

The shoes matched the pink hydrangeas that was used for the floral arrangements.  I absolutely love hydrangeas.

A centerpiece on the kitchen table.

Spritz cookies I colored purple with purple sprinkles.

Another view of the table. 

Jennifer and Jeremy received many beautiful things.  I hope you enjoyed a few more pictures of the bridal shower.

Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
Donna



18 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Donna,
Everything looks so PRETTY...luv the pattern that Jennifer picked out and using the soup tureen with the green apples for the centerpiece was a wonderful idea! Thanks for the close-up of that CUTE cake...luv the dots! I can't wait to see lots and lots of wedding pics of your beautiful daughter. Take care and enjoy every moment of this wonderful time!

Blessings,
Linda

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Donna the table looks absolutely gorgeous!! Those shoes are precious!!! My girls love shoes too. And the cake is so cute. I love polka dots. The food looks yummy! Hydrangeas are my favorite. It looks like you all had a wonderful shower for Jennifer. Her everyday china pattern is so pretty. I really like white dishes. And that soup tureen is really pretty. I can't remember her wedding date? Have a great weekend. Love & blessings from NC!

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

Donna...what a lovely shower.....you are such a thoughtful hostess! I LOVE the tureen and it looks just gorgeous with those granny smith apples spilling out. Your party food looks devine!

Blessings!
Gail

Tricia said...

What a wonderful idea, to incorporate your lovely hostess gift filled with green apples! It makes the perfect centerpiece for your pretty buffet table.

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

How nice everything looks. I love the cake and the green vase with pink flowers and oh those shoes are adorable. Now Jennifer doesn't wear those, does she? LOL!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Everything looks so nice. That cake sure looks nice too :) Cute shoe.

Hugs,
Joanne

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

This is all so pretty -- LOVE those shoes -- so cute -- your daughter is going to be a beautiful bride! Love that beautiful tureen - won't she have such wonderful memories everytime she uses it - knowing the love behind it. Thanks for your very sweet visit.

Bernie said...

What a beautiful table Donna, love it and you matched it so well.....it does look exactly like what Jennifer would want.....:-) Hugs

from my front porch... said...

I went through both posts very slowly to enjoy and take it all in! Your home just looked scrumptious! And the food!!!
I felt like I was there :)
Cannot wait for the wedding! xo, misha

too Blessed to Stress said...

DELIGHTFUL!!!! I am so swooning right now, it looks like a gorgeous event :) What attention to detail you have!!!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Miss Jean said...

Your tables look just beautiful!!! That is one art I have not mastered. My tables always look too plain. Wish we lived near each other so you could do mine!

Miriam said...

Love those shoes!!! The hydrangea colour is perfect with them!
Look at all that glorious food and table decorations! You did a wonderful job Donna!

Mimi said...

Those shoes are darling, but they don't compare to the delicious looking food on your buffet table! I love the tureen with the apples.

Manuela@TPOH said...

That table looks just gorgeous! The polka dot cake is sooooo cute! Love it. Also love the soup tureen filled with apples as a centerpiece. Lucky girl that she gets that fab tureen!

Manuela

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh everything looks so fresh and beautiful! I love all your dishes and the shoes are SOOOO cute. My daughter would go ga-ga over them. I love the soup tureen as the centerpiece with the green apples. I love that combination together. Thank you for inviting us along!

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

Oh gosh! You really are in setting. The colour you are my colours too. Love them to mismatch.

Sooo cutie with those pink shoes? Very girly. Love it.

Stacey said...

What a beautiful table! The food all looks wonderful. I love the Butler's Pantry choice. Gorgeous!

Jan said...

Oh Donna! What a lovely job you did!!! I adore those shoes too and OMG on that gorgeous polka dot cake! Jennifer and guests must have been thrilled :)