Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wedding Countdown

It's hard to believe that in just a little over 3 weeks my baby girl will be getting married! 
The countdown is on! 

This is our cake topper when we were married 33 years ago this September. 
I think it's what we would call vintage now!!
I have it on display under my cloche until the wedding.

It's turned a little yellow over the years!  Oh the memories my husband and I have shared over the nearly 33 years we have been married ... the happy and the sad. 
I wish Jennifer and Jeremy many years of wedded bliss!

Now I have gotta get busy.

Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
Donna





6 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Donna,
I don't think it's VINTAGE just yet! I went to a wedding this past weekend...it was soooo pretty...my daughters and I got soooo many great ideas for their weddings...one day:)

Blessings,
Linda

Bernie said...

What a lovely memory you have kept from your wedding day and I love how you have it displayed.
I am so excited for all of you right now, I know it is a busy time but it is not everyday your daughter gets married and such a beautiful daughter at that.....:-) Hugs

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I love the fact that you still have your cake topper. It looks so pretty on display! And I know you are so excited that the wedding is getting so close. My daughter's wedding 3 years ago was one of the happiest days of my life. Everything was so beautiful and she was so happy too! Love & blessings from NC!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Thanks for your sweet visit -- looking forward to seeing more wedding pictures of the next generation -- quite a milestone for you and your pretty daughter the "bride"!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

From what you have talked about and shown photos, this is going to be a very wonderful, memorable wedding. It will soon be over, and you will be left with lots of wonderful memories.

from my front porch... said...

I can't wait either! Oh, the pics you will have :)
Take a deep breath. And try to take in each moment over the next few weeks. These will be as special as the big day!

xo, misha

p.s. thanks for entering the giveaway!