Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Independence Day Table for Two

Susan at Between Naps on the Porch is hosting her weekly Tablescape Thursday.  Please go by and visit Susan and see her gorgeous tablescape she has created for the week.

I set a simple table for two for the Fourth of July in the kitchen where we eat all our meals.

The red, white and blue ...


Simple table for two.

Vera Bradley salad plates ... I love these!  These are my all time favorite plates! 
 I thought Vera Bradley made only handbags and accessories.



I adore Battenburg lace ... I have had these napkins for years.

Placemats - Williams Sonoma (clearance)
Dinner plate - Butler's Pantry Gourmet
Salad plate - Vera Bradley
Napkin Rings - Style Sisters
Flatware - Reed and Barton

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July here in the United States!

Thanks for visiting and God Bless America!
Donna

15 comments:

bj said...

This is a beautiful table for two...
I love red, white and blue and not just for the 4th...it's a wonderful color scheme to use all the time...especially during the summertime.
Thanks for sharing your pretty table..
xo bj

Miriam said...

A beautiful table setting, Donna.

Love those Vera Bradley plates!!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Very, very cute tablescape! :)

Tricia@The Dull and the Dutiful said...

Such a pretty table! I LOVE the shape of your plates. I didn't know Vera Bradley made dishes, either! And your napkins add a lovely touch!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I adore your patriotic spirit. It is red, white and bluetiful!

I hope you'll stop by for my bbq on an Anthropologie inspired white tablecloth. :)

Barbara said...

What a pretty table! I had no idea that Vera Bradley made dishes. I am afraid that may not be good information for me to have! The shape of those plates look so great together. Happy 4th!

Sarah said...

Beautiful table setting!!!

FYI - I fixed the following issue on my blog - it is on the right hand side bar now. Thanks for entering the giveaway!!

craftyles said...

I love your plates too. Really pretty table. Happy Fourth!

kayellen said...

Happy Tablescape Thursday~~
Have a blessed July of 4th weekend:))

Kay Ellen

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

What a sweet table for two for the 4th. I didn't know that Vera Bradley made dishes either! Have a very happy 4th!

Jan said...

Oh Donna, I thought Vera only made handbags too!!! Gorgeous plates and gorgeous table :) Wishing you and your honey a Happy 4th w/lots of Barbecue on that pretty table :) Hugs to you!!!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Love your tablescape, Donna. Your table looks so pretty. I am wondering how the newlyweds are doing. Hope you have a wonderful 4th. Love & blessings from NC!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What a sweet little table! I just love how those Butler's Pantry dishes go with everything!

Have a sparkling Fourth!

Jeanette said...

Such a precious table! The vera bradley plates are too cute! Happy 4th

Mimi said...

Love your table...the VB sunflower salad plates are very pretty. Have a great weekend!