Friday, October 29, 2010

A Horse named Annie ....

There is a blog that I just adore!  It is called
From My Front Porch in the Mountains.  Misha and her husband J raise horses and she has the most precious posts about their horses and the youngest one Annie who is one year old!  There have been so many times when I have been sad and I could open up Misha's blog and read about Annie and all their other critters!  I am an animal lover!  Annie will bring a smile to your face!  If you are an animal lover you must go meet Annie and the crew! 
Misha is having a giveaway too with Christmas pretties!
Please go visit her and tell her I sent you!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Donna

5 comments:

Mama Pea said...

That was a fun read. I love animals too. Especially horses. I miss ours. Thanks for the link!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I love animals too...and thankful for the animals that God puts in our lives to cheer us up :) :) I'll make sure and stop by your friend's blog :) :) :) Have a lovely week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

from my front porch... said...

Donna, Thanks so much for the sweet post!
Yep, Annie loves Popsicles! When it was so hot this summer, I was always eating them in the barn. I always let the horseys sniff what I am eating~and lo and behold everyone like them. But, Annie LOVES them!!! I just take them off the stick and put it in her feeder. She plays with it and then eats it :) So funny!

Good luck in the giveaway! xo, misha

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I have read her blog for a long time - always great pictures and stories.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

i will go right over and check it out! Happy Halloween Donna!

Blessings,
Linda