Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Fall Y'all

It's finally Fall here in the South!  I had to grab a pair of sweat pants to put on this morning.  It was in the 40's here last night.  I love this time of year!

I am joining Marty at Table Top Tuesday


and
Rhoda at Southern Hospitality for her Wednesday post.
 
 I am sharing some of my Fall decor.  I hope you enjoy the pics!

My Fall table as you come in the front door decked out for Fall. 
My Jim Shore bunny that Amber gave me for Mother's Day 2009.  For each season his basket is changed out for the season.  He has his Fall bounty in his hands now!  I love him!  This was the last Mother's Day gift Amber gave me and it means sooo much to me!

More Jim Shore figurines on the other end of the table.
A cornucopia I arranged in the center of the table.

Pumpkin teapot and candlelight holder in my kitchen.

Another Fall vignette on the opposite side of the kitchen.  I recently purchased the plate from Homegoods.  The rooster pitcher and salt and pepper shakers are Butler's Pantry.
This is my favorite purchase this Fall ... placemats with sunflowers!

Here they are on the kitchen table.

I adore this old aluminum pitcher I purchased this summer at a flea market near my sister's lake home near Smith Lake.  I can only imagine the drinks that were poured from this old pitcher over the years!

A cloche on top of our entertainment center.

Another cloche on an end table filled with pumpkins and tied with a piece of burlap.

I have my fireplace mantle and hearth I will share in another post.

Thank you for visiting and God Bless!
Donna

21 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

It looks as though Autumn has made a lovely landing at your home. Love that bunny!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Your vignettes are lovely. Your precious bunny is such a beautiful piece and I am sure has such a special place in your heart. Your cornucopia is stunning. It is fill with such beautiful pumpkins, gourds and leaves. I really like the kitchen arrangements too. The aluminum pitcher on the table is such a great find. Don't you just wonder about these treasures and where they have been. Of course I drooled over both of your cloches. Fabulous. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

Jen said...

Wow! It's certainly Fall at your house! Beautiful decorations!

La said...

Love your scarecrow and the pitcher on your kitchen table is wonderful! La

Mama Pea said...

As usual, your house looks beautiful. When do you want to come and help with mine. I need some serious help!

Marilyn said...

Your home looks like Autumn has arrived. Fall is here, but only in the mornings when the temperatures are on the chilly side. Later this week it is supposed to cool off.

I like Jim Shore pieces and have some Christmas ornaments. Your bunny is such a dear treasure!

I must apologize for not getting your box in the mail right away. I didn't think September would be such a difficult month for me as it was a year ago that Wally had his Homecoming in heaven, and memories just kept flooding my mind. Sometimes time just stands still. It will be on its way, promise. ♥♫

John'aLee said...

Love your Fall decorations!! It makes me sad that I am moving right in the middle of this season...and can't decorate. I have to be out of my house in 3 weeks!
I just wanted to say thanks so much for putting me on your blog roll too!!
Maybe I'll get to meet you someday since I'm moving more into your part of the good ole US of A!
Quilting Hugs!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I do like your Fall decorations. I have put a few more things out, now need to take pictures.

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Donna, your fall decorations are so beautiful! And that Jim Shore bunny Amber gave you is the cutest thing ever! I have never seen him before. I love it! It is so sweet how you can change his basket according to the season. So cute!!! I have some of the same little pumpkins from the Dollar Store. The sunflower placements are awesome and I know they mean a lot to you. You have such a lovely home! so warm and inviting! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Love & blessings from NC!

John'aLee said...

Hi sweet Donna! I sent you an email last night but for some reason it got rejected and sent back. Did you get it? Sometimes people tell me they couldn't leave a comment on my blog but I do get them...so I'm never sure.
I'm so glad you told me who you are!!
I put you on my blogroll!
Headed out the door to the show.
Hugs Girlie!!

Debbie said...

I just love sunflowers...those placemats are adorable, as is the rest of your pretty Fall vignettes.

Kristen said...

Everything looks so cozy and warm! I love the sunflowers!

Shelia said...

Hi Donna! Your Fallen home looks so pretty! What a precious bunny and how wonderful you can use it all year round and the sweet memories it must bring you.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Jen in NY said...

You have such a knack for creating beautiful displays, Donna. The Jim Shore bunny is so great, I love how you can change out the basket. The pitcher of flowers is gorgeous, and I love those new sunflower placemats. And the HomeGoods plate? I'm going there TOMORROW!!

Ashley said...

Very pretty! I love all of your sunflowers and little bunny!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Donna,
What a cute gift from Amber...he is a real cutie! Looks like fall has arrived at your home...happy fall to you!

Blessings,
Linda

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Pretty decorations Donna. I love the bunny and the basket. What a sweet thing to remind you of your daughter Amber.

from my front porch... said...

Ooooh, just beautiful! I knew you would have Fall lovlies to share. And what an adorable bunny from Amber!

xo, misha

Manuela@TPOH said...

That bunny that can have the basket changed for the seasons is such a cute idea!! Love him. Very pretty decorations!

Manuela

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

Love the cloche...such pretty table top ideas for Fall.

Marie said...

Love your sunflowers and Jim Shore figurines , Great job on the Fall decorations