Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yummy Cheese Dip

This is an easy cheese dip I like to make and it is easy and quick.

Doesn't it look yummy!

Here is the recipe:

16 oz. sour cream
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 cups grated cheddar cheese

Mix the above ingredients with a hand mixer.

Pour into a baking dish and top with:

1 package bacon bits (or 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and finely chopped)
 and green onions.

Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until cheese looks gooey!

Serve with corn chips, Tostitos, Ritz crackers or your favorite crackers.

I hope you try this recipe ... we love it!

Thanks for visiting and God Bless,
Donna

11 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Donna Sweetie...
What a yummy share this morning. I can just smell the cheese. See the dripping. Oh my.

I believe this would be a wonderful snack for the grands after an evening of trick or treating. Thank you so much for the wonderful share. Can't wait to give it a try.

Have a great Wednesday. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sounds and looks so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Donna,
I'm always looking for new dip recipes and this one looks really yummy...thanks for sharing it.

Blessings,
Linda

Jen in NY said...

Cheese, sour cream, bacon...sounds like a winner to me! Looks DELICIOUS!!

Mama Pea said...

Mmmmm, that does look delicious! Thanks!

Miriam said...

Yum!!!! Thank you for that recipe! I can almost smell it from here. :) We love cheese and bacon!

Bernie said...

I have just printed it off.....this will be the dip I use next.........:-) Hugs

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Donna, this sounds delicious! I love anything with cheese and bacon. Can't wait to give it a try. And it looks so easy too. That is always a plus. Hope you are having a great week. Love & blessings from NC!

Rettabug said...

What's not to like???? I'm filing this one away for future reference. I am hosting our tennis groups Christmas party this year & I bet it will be a big hit as one of our starters.
Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Cheese? Bacon? You just know it's going to be great! Worker Bee would love this!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

This does look yummy! I'll have to try this for our next gathering. Thanks for your sweet visit to my Halloween table. We had so much fun with the girls.