Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Little Christmas

I am joining Linda at Coastal Charm for her Open House Party.  I have so many pics to share so I will have several posts.

This Angel is the first item I bring out at Christmas.  I have had her for years and I still adore her.
I shared my family room mantle that is decorated in glittery reds and greens in an earlier post so I thought  I'd share this mantle that is in more of a victorian themed room.  I decorated with white poinsettias, icy looking garland, oversized ornaments and lots of gold touches.
In this pic you see the oversized ornaments ... love them!
  
This table is similar to one I did in memory of Amber last Christmas.  It has the nativity scene with some of Amber's favorite items she had purchased for Christmas.



There are snowmen playing baseball! 
In front of the fire on the hearth... Santa's boots!

I have many more pics to share of my trees and kitchen decorated for the holidays.

Thanks for visiting and God Bless,
Donna


13 comments:

erin said...

it all looks beautiful!!

bj said...

Everything is just beautiful. Especially love the Santa boots. :)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Donna,
I'm so happy to see you at my party:) What a beautiful angel and that is a very sweet memory table for Amber.

blessings,
Linda

Mama Pea said...

Looks so good. I LOVE those santa boots. Your homage to Amber is very beautiful. I am still stuck on my mantel as I have hot had time to deal with it!

Cindy said...

Donna.I love all your white decorations. My house walls are white..so I decorate with lots of red. If we ever have another home..I am leaning towards more white!! Love your decication table for Amber.

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Susan said...

Your white decorations are awesome!! I love the cute little santa boots.

Nook Cranny Gifts said...

Love the Santa boots.
Happy Holiday
Michele

My Vintage Studio said...

Your home looks beautiful!
Thank you for sharing your photos with us.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Sharon

Jen in NY said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! Can you come help me with my decorating? I'll make you some cookies...! :-)

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

Just thinking of you this morning and had to stop in and give you a cyber-hug. I hope you're having a good Saturday, Donna.

Rettabug said...

Hi Donna,
Your little corner for your sweet Amber brought a tear to my eye. I know you miss her, no matter how long she's been gone now.

I do hope you get a "grandgirl" someday so you can smock & sew dresses for her. Its not too early to start, ya' know. You could have an entire wardrobe just waiting for her!!!

John'aLee said...

Oh its beautiful Donna.
I wanted to tell you that when I got the third block of the Mystery Quilt out I was in a rush and didn't have time to tell about the dedication to Amber...but it is on my list to revamp the pattern with the dedication written on the master copy if that is okay with you. When I do.... I will send you a new copy. Please let me know if I have your permission.
I know you are missing her this Christmas season. A big sweet hug to you from Tennessee!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty decorations.
Have a great week.