Monday, December 20, 2010

A Little More Christmas

Christmas will be here before I know it!  I need to wrap gifts and do some baking.  Gotta have my sweets!
We had a busy weekend in Nashville and I have lots of pics to share in another post.
Here are a few more pictures around the  house.
Dining room Christmas tree ... it is decked out in "food" ornaments.

Centerpiece for dining room table. 

Another tree in the "piano" room for lack of a better name.  It is a room where there is no television, but does have the piano I played on as a young girl.

Snowflake ornaments of my girls :)

Another little vignette in the dining room.  I bought these after Christmas last year.  They look vintage and they wanted to come home with me!

A closer look at their faces ... adorable.  They are carrying their tree home to decorate!
Can you tell I love to decorate for Christmas?

Thanks for visiting and God Bless,
Donna




9 comments:

Bernie said...

Everything is so pretty, I love the ornaments of your girls......:-)Hugs

My Vintage Studio said...

Your home looks beautiful for Christmas.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Sharon

erin said...

i didn't know you were in my neck of the woods? your home is so beautiful at christmas!

Linda said...

Your decorations and house looks so pretty. My favorite ornaments are the snowflakes, though!!

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

Gorgeous, Donna!! Your house is a Christmas wonderland.

Mama Pea said...

Just gorgeous! I would like to have more than one tree. My husband just rolls his eyes at me. Haha!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Everything is so pretty and festive! Thanks for sharing everything with us.
Have a great week.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Donna,
Looking forward to your Nashville pics...I hope to get there one day! Sweet pics of your girls...love the snowflakes. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Merry Christmas, Donna.