Friday, March 25, 2011

Pay it Forward ...

My friend Erin from
http://erin-artandgardens.blogspot.com/
had this on her blog and I am participating.
It's always feels so good to pass something on handmade to maybe make someone's day a little brighter.

Here's how it works....
The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.

In return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011. Then.... send out a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment on your post. Take your time...you don't need to send them all today or tomorrow.

This is such a sweet way to connect with friends or meet new ones, by sharing things we create with our hearts.

"It's not the size of the gift that matters, but the spirit
of paying it forward."

I think this is a great way to share with others especially with the events that are happening in the world right now.  Something handmade especially makes me happy.  It doesn't have to be anything big ... just a small sweet gesture.

If you want to participate let me know by leaving me a comment!

I hope your weekend is great!
Hugs,
Donna









4 comments:

Denise said...

I love to play Pay It Forward, but I will pass this time as I still have two to send out for my last Pay It Forward........ but you have fun and it is a great way to get to know others... I love love love homemade items...... I like to get and I like to give.........

Have a wonderful weekend.........

Hugs.....

Bernie said...

Oh sweetie this is a great idea but I am not crafty like you, would not be able to make 5 homemade gifts for these wonderful friends.
Hope you are doing well.....:-)Hugs

Marilyn said...

I got home from school today and received a package from a new friend! Such fun, but I'll pass and let someone else play, as I already need to get my gifts in the mail now that it is Spring Break!!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Donna, that sounds fun! Please count me in and I adore you new silver pitcher. What a great find!