Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vintage Designs on Fabric

A couple of weeks ago we went to Marietta, Georgia for the day.  There are several quilt shops I love to visit.  At Little Quilts I purchased these vintage prints ready to sew on soft cotton sateen fabric.  They are 4" x 6" quilt blocks  all sewing themed in this pack.  It was so hard to decide which set I wanted to purchase (they come in packs of 4).  They had many prints to choose from.  I decided on these sewing prints.


They are produced by OldeAmericaAntiques.com.  I went to their website and they have so many prints to choose from.  I had fun just looking.

There were two other quilt shops I visited and I made a few other purchases I will show you in another post.

It is another beautiful day here with the sun shining bright.  I love Spring!

Thanks for visiting!
Donna

6 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Those are really cute! Can't wait to see what you decide to do with them. It's gray and rainy here, just as it has been for a few days in a row now. Grumble. Our springs aren't as nice as yours! :-) You lucky girl!

Wanda Metcalf said...

I really like those pictures. I am just starting my first quilt for my first Grandbaby! We have had weather in the high 70's oh yes nive happy spring!!! yippie oh but wait what!??! the weatherman is calling for SNOW/mix for Friday!! ah shucks.

Jen in NY said...

Hi Donna! Marietta....is that near Atlanta? It sounds so familiar. Anyway I love those prints, I bet you'll make some gorgeous pillows or something!! I'm glad you're enjoying some nice spring weather! Would you mind sharing a bit of it?? LOL

Linda said...

So darling! I would have had a hard time choosing too! But I love the ones you picked!!

Susan said...

Very pretty!! Can't wait to see what how you use them!

donna said...

Oh Boy your vintage prints are so pretty. I am going to have to take a look at there web site. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
donna