Friday, June 10, 2011

Their One Year Anniversary ...

How time flies!  It will be one year this weekend ... June 12, that my baby girl was married.  At times it seems only yesterday her daddy walked her down the aisle.  Here are just a tiny bit of the pics that were taken.
One of my favorites ...
She has her daddy's dimples!

Notice the color of the bridesmaids dresses ... Amber's favorite color!
 Amber walked down in the aisle with us.  I had a charm on my bouquet too.  I made these special keepsakes.
Mr. and Mrs ...
Adorable couple ...
Mommy's little girl ...yes she still calls me mommy.

Daddy's girl ... always :)
The twelth bridesmaid .... yes there was twelve including Amber.  A special song was played for our girl in Heaven.  Love my two gals!!

There was so much food!  We ate beef tenderloin, chicken salad, veggies, cheeses, etc for a week after the wedding ... wish I had some now!  The mashed potato station was the favorite!

Tables alternated with low and high arrangements. 
Jennifer loves green apples!
We ate and ate green apples after the wedding!

Changed into "cupcake dress" ... everyone thought Jennifer looked like a cupcake in this dress!



Leaving for the honeymoon.
Away in the Rolls Royce ...


The couple is away on their 1st year anniversary. 
Happy Anniversary ... Jennifer and Jeremy!

Thanks for visiting!
Donna


17 comments:

Miriam said...

Happy Anniversary to Jennifer and Jeremy!

Heres to many more.

Betty Lou said...

What a beautiful bride, just like her mommy. That was quite a party, wish I had been there. Such a sweet way to include Amber, I know she lives in all your hearts every day. Happy Anniversary J and J.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Happy Anniversary to them!!

Stitched With Prayer said...

So Beautiful...and I love the picture of Amber on the bouquet, incredibly touching and such a loving thought. Thanks for sharing and Happy Anniversary to the lovely couple from one who will celebrate 43 years in a month. Hugs...

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary to the special couple!! I enjoyed each photo!! So beautiful!!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

OH, I LOVE weddings and thanks for sharing these photos from your personal album. The colors were beautiful. I LOVED the extra touches to include Amber in the service. That brought some tears to my eyes . It is such a loving gesture!!! Have a great weekend and Happy Anniversary to your daughter and her husband :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Marilyn said...

Beautiful pictures and sweet memories. ♥♫

from my front porch... said...

Has it really been a whole year?! Wowza!
Just gorgeous..

Happy Anniversary!
xo, misha

Thelma said...

I can never get enough of wedding pictures, anyone's will do, but your's are lovely. It's nicer when you "know" the family. Best wishes to Jeremy and Jennifer for many many more anniversaries.

donna said...

Happy Anniversay to the beautiful couple. That was such a great idea to have charms made with Amber's picture in it. I just love the dresses and all of the flowers.
Hugs
donna

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Donna, what a gorgeous wedding! I know it was a bittersweet day for all of you, but how touching to have Amber included in the ceremony in so many special ways. Love the charms on the bouquets. My girlfriend wears a similar charm on a necklace every day with her son's picture on it. Jennifer is such a beautiful girl, just like you, Donna! I know you are so proud of her. I can't believe my daughter and her husband just celebrated their 4 year anniversary in May! Time flies. Thanks for sharing some of Jennifer's pictures. Love & blessings from NC!

Bernie said...

What a beautiful bride Jennifer was and Donna she may have her daddy's dimples but she really looks a lot like you. I really enjoyed this post, I loved how Amber was included, what a wonderful way of keeping her a part of the wedding. Loved this post. Happy Anniversary Jennifer and Jeremy.....:-)Hugs

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Just beautiful!

Mary Claire said...

Such a beautiful bride...love her dress Donna. Time really does go by fast...maybe a grandchild will be on the way soon:)

Blessings,
Linda

Mary Claire said...

I see that my daughter was signed in...sorry.

Blessings,
Linda

Jen in NY said...

Wow, a whole year, it seems like just yesterday! I love all the pictures. :-) The bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely gorgeous! Everything was. Did they eat the top layer of their cake today? :-) xo Jen

Mama Pea said...

Nice photos. Hard to believe a whole year has gone by. It was about this time last year that I just started reading your blog. I am so happy to have gotten to know you! You are just beautiful, and so is your daughter. What a lovely family that has grown a little larger.