Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Amber ... Happy Birthday in Heaven

Amber ... a few months before she went to Heaven ...
Wearing the color purple and a heart necklace around your neck :)  Two of your favorite things along with angels, sunflowers and Karen Kingsbury books!
It's days like today when you would be 32 years old that makes us miss you so much more. There is not a minute of the day that goes by that I don't think of you.  When I was at the beach I watched the clouds to look for images you designed :)  You told me it would be your job in Heaven :) according to a few questions on Facebook!  I constantly look up at the sky.

I know you will be having a birthday party in Heaven.  We will all join you one day to celebrate together!  Just believing and having faith gets us through the "tough" days!

Happy Birthday Amber .....
Love you,
Mommy and Daddy!

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hugs and love to you, sweet friend.♥♫

Susan said...

Donna , I can hear sweet Amber singing along with the Angels!! The Angels are singing loud and clear Happy Birthday Amber! Just for you sweet friend.!!

Jen in NY said...

That was such a lovely post for Amber, Donna. Thank you for sharing it with us. Thinking of you both today!

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Oh, sweet Amber! I see you in every cloud, every drop of rain and every beautiful evening sky, when the hues of pink, yellow and purple come together to form God's bliss.
When I saw your Mommy's post earlier I put on my purple tennies! I know you are wearing yours :)
Happy Birthday, sweet Angel!
xo, misha

Miriam said...

Happy Birthday Amber.

((hugs)) Donna.

Mama Pea said...

Donna, this is sort of weird. I haven't been by your blog in a while, because I've had trouble keeping up. But for the past few weeks, all I could think about was you and Amber. I have thought about how much you must miss her and how difficult it must be for you. And then, when I call up your blog tonight, I see this post.

My heart goes out to you. I hope you were able to celebrate Amber's life on her birthday, as seems to be indicated in your post. Big hugs to you. She was blessed to have you as her mother, and I'm sure she blessed your life in many ways.

All my best.

Betty Lou said...

Happy Birthday Amber, I hope you are dancing with the angels.

Bernie said...

Happy Birthday Amber, your mum and dad miss you so much. My son, Scotty, is in heaven. His birthday is in July, wonder if you two angels have met each other. We will all be together one day soon......:-)Hugs

retrorevival.biz said...

Donna ~ thank you for sharing such a beautiful post with us. It's wonderful that you continue to have such strong faith ~ I think you're an amazing woman:)

~Cindy

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your dear Amber!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I'm sorry I missed Amber's special day on Tuesday. I am so behind on my blog reading. I know how much you miss your sweet girl. She was certainly blessed to have you for a Mother and I know you cherish the memories of this precious young lady. Heaven is a brighter place because of her beautiful smile! Love & blessings from NC!