Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cottages of Seaside and Watercolor

I promised in my post here that I would share some of the cottages.  These are just a few of my pics I took of the Seaside and Watercolor communities.  I was either on a bicycle or in the car when I took most of these pics.  I had not ridden a bike in over thirty years.  It was so much fun!  Riding a bike is the main mode of transportion.
Love this lavender one!  Notice the aqua bikes to the right of the house.

Colorful and so cheerful ... this one was about three stories.

Gorgeous blue with the yellow door and purple rocking chairs.

PINK!

I would love to sit up there and look out onto the ocean.
This is the house from the pic above.  Notice the bikes lined up. 


This is not a cottage to me ... it's a large house!  I would love to live here.  We could never own a house like this unless we won the lottery!
Wouldn't you love to sit on this front porch? 
Sorry the pic is not straight ... I was in the car being nosey!


Green and red ... they are all colors.
Loved this one too ...
I love the lush greenery.


The porch light fixtures are so pretty on this house.

Loved this fence with the courtyard.  All of the fences in Seaside are all different.  
Details galore on the fences.
I have so many other pics of the picket fences, however they had the owner's names and where they are from.  I don't want to share their info.  They had the cutest most original names for their "cottages"!  Must be nice to live this lifestyle :)

Sunset at the end of a long day!

I wonder how many times I used the word "love" in this post ... LOL

I have more pics of the shops and parks in the community I will share in another post.
 It took me forever to download these.

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Donna

12 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I have heard a lot about Seaside and seen pictures, but not in person.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Donna,
Just let me know when you hit the lottery and Mr.CC would be happy to sell ya one of these beauties:) Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Linda

Susan said...

Donna these pictures are beautiful!!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful pictures...such lovely homes!
Thanks for sharing!

Marilyn said...

Here's another love for you- I love the colors, especially the PINK one!♥♫

Linda said...

Wow! They look like doll houses!!! I so could live in one! :-)

Betty Lou said...

Wouldn't it be fun to see how they were decorated inside?--------I can only imagine.

Miriam said...

Lots of beautiful architecture there!


Love the sunset photograph.

Roselle said...

Very pretty tour of some gorgeous homes! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to "meet" you :)
Roselle

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

What beautiful beach homes!! Thanks for sharing. It is fun to look, isn't it? Love & blessings from NC!

W. Latane Barton said...

Love your blog. I'm an 'ole' Alabama girl myself. Live in Va. now, though. So, I am going to be a 'follower' so I can enjoy all your wonderful posts.

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Beautiful photos, cottages just "so" cute!