Monday, October 3, 2011

Coffee Table Centerpiece

My coffee table centerpiece for Fall.
  I have a large silver platter (it measures at least 24 inches) I purchased at an estate sale last year for just a few dollars.  I filled it with pumpkins, sunflowers, acorns, and all things Fall.   Actually I just kept piling on the pumpkins!

I added a feathered pheasant ...

Whoops!  Another "friend" decided she wanted in on the pic! 

Large sunflowers and small ones too ...

She just wouldn't let me take pics!
Actually the kitty hasn't bothered the arrangement ... she just wanted her pic taken! :)

I was going to post "Fall" in the kitchen but it will be in another post ... I have a furry friend in my lap!  Gotta love the furbabies :)

Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
Donna

15 comments:

Susan said...

Donna, I love love the center piece!! Love all sunflowers!!

Susan said...

I can just imagine all the 'help' Kitty gave you! They are the nosiest critters on the planet! I liked your idea with the tray.

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

What a precious kitty...she knows pretty when she sees it!!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love your beautiful tray display. The pumpkins and foliage are so pretty and the pheasant is gorgeous. So pretty. Your little furbaby is just so cute. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How pretty this is. I thought maybe kitty was after the pheasant!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I do like your arrangement. I still have not done any Fall decor. Kitty is a pretty! I miss having a kitty, but allergies got to bad

Thelma said...

I wish I had your knack for just "piling" things on, my centerpieces never look that good! I love decorating for fall, my favorite time of year right after Christmas!

xinex said...

Your kitty is so cute, Donna. I love your fall arrangement and what a deal on your silver tray....Christine

AshTreeCottage said...

Hi Donna ~ love your fall display and so apparently does kitty! I am your newest follower. Stop by and visit me sometime.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Shelia said...

HI Donna! You've fallen beautifully on your coffee table! :) Your little kitty is beautiful!
Thanks for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lizabeth said...

That's a great arrangement! I love the bird in there too- I never thought of that! Looks like kitty was interested too! Cute photos!

Jen in NY said...

So pretty! I love pumpkins, acorns, etc. Fall is such a beautiful season to decorate! Your kitty is so cute...what a ham! xo Jen

Denise said...

Pretty pretty pretty........ I need to make mine!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

What a beautiful arrangement! Such a beautiful way to welcome Fall.

Jocelyn @
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Your decorating is always so pretty!