Friday, October 14, 2011

Wagon Full of Pumpkins

 I have always wanted a wagon to fill with flowers.  When Hobby Lobby had this one back in the Spring I had to bring it home with me.  Well to be honest my husband was not to keen about me buying a wagon!  I think he likes it now :) 
My little wagon was filled during the summer months with blooming flowers in the back yard. I pulled it around to the front yard and began filling it with pumpkins and mums for Fall.  I stood my little scarecrow girl with her purple flower on her hat behind it.  And of course I had to add a few sunflowers!



You know I had to have purple mums!

Love the different colored pumpkins

and gourds.

I love the shape of this one.  Reminds me of Cinderella's carriage!

I may not have a pumpkin patch but I do have a wagon full of pumpkins!

I love this time of year.  We had rain yesterday and there are leaves covering our back yard.  I walked through them yesterday and I love the crunch of leaves beneath my feet.  I wonder who will rake them?

I hope you all have a wonderful Fall weekend.  I may just go to a Fall Festival!
Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Donna

12 comments:

Eileen said...

It looks simply smashing! I love it. Autumn is my favorite season. :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I really like your wagon with the pumpkins and flowers!
Thanks for stopping by. I have already had to many of those little treats wrapped in orange. :D
Enjoy your weekend.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Donna,
Oh, I really like your wagon filled with pumpkins! It is the cutest thing! I'm always on the look-out for a old wagon but I never see them around here. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Linda said...

I love your wagon!! The way you have it decorated with pumpkins and flowers looks just like it's out of a magazine!!

Susan said...

Donna your little wagon is so cute. I think the pumpkin you think looks like Cinderella's carriage, is called a Cinderella pumpkin.

Marilyn said...

That wagon is not what I expected! It's better!! Everything looks so inviting and just like fall should. Does that make sense? Oh well, it's Friday night, and I'm ready for R&R this weekend.♥♫

Betty Lou said...

How cute is that, love your fall wagon. Wonder what you will do for Christmas?

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Your wagon display is wonderful, Donna. You are so very talented.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your wagon display! Refreshing and inviting.

retrorevival.biz said...

Picture perfect, Donna! Looks like a page torn from Martha Stewart Magazine ~ so pretty!

~Cindy

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

I hope you are much better now! I love to see your sewing. Your fall touches are so sweet and cozy. I have missed buzzing by and it's great to catch up with you.

Hugs,
Janelle

Mama Pea said...

Love it! There are these people who live a few houses from me. They have a HUGE wagon, and they change out the decorations with every season. I mean they are spectacular. I just tell people all over town when they ask me where I life, "You know where the house is with the wagon that gets changed out every season? I live a couple houses away from that one." The ALL know who I'm talking about!