Friday, December 23, 2011

More Christmas Around the House

My dining room tree with all types of cooking and baking ornaments.

Vintage looking couple all ready for Christmas


Small wreaths tied on the back of the dining room chairs.


Cupcake wreath I made last year on the pantry door.


I made this wreath with things I had leftover from other projects.

I am sorry I have not been around to visit my blogging friends.  I came down with a "bug"  while in Nashville last weekend :(  I did get to see the Rockettes at the Grand Ole Opry and visit ICE. 
I am finally feeling better today!

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Donna

7 comments:

Susan said...

Merry Christmas Donna! I am glad you are feeling better. I love the cupcake wreath on your pantry door. I think it is so cute!

Marilyn said...

You and your projects are amazIng. Love and hugs to you for Christmas.♥♫

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Donna,
Your decorations are so lovely :) :) Your Christmas tree is just beautiful. Happy CHRISTmas to you and your family :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sorry you did not get to see the show in Nashville - hope you are doing much better. Thanks for sharing your pretty decorations with us.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Betty Lou said...

What Christmas pretties you have around your house. Wish I had some of your creative talent. Hope your are feeling better, don't want to be sick when Santa comes. Merry Christmas to you and your family dear friend.

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Oh, you need to email me and fill me in about the Rockettes! Love them :)
Hope you are feeling better!!
xo, misha

Mama Pea said...

Sorry you haven't been well, and I'm glad you are feeling better. Your decorations are just marvelous!