Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Quick Update

We had a very quiet Christmas this year.   As I have written in previous posts the last few weeks my mother-in-law has been very ill and passed away Tuesday, the 27th.  She was not expected to live much longer over a month ago  but she did make it through Christmas unaware of her surroundings.  Her funeral will be tomorrow.

I was sick most of the holidays with a virus and bronchitis.  I am feeling better now.  Most of my plans for last week were cancelled :(  My friends and I finally got together yesterday and we shared stories and caught up with each other.  Friends always make things better!

I hope to be back next week with a more upbeat post and share some new projects!

Hugs,
Donna



14 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sorry for your family's loss. ((hugs))

Marilyn said...

God will wrap His loving arms around you and your family during this sad time. If I lived close by, I'd so the same. Peace to you all.♥♫

Barb and Dell said...

Sorry for your loss. Peace be with your.
Barb

Susan said...

I am so sorry for your loss. And it's always hard to lose someone around the holidays.
I'm glad you have Your Friend and other friends to comfort you. He is very close to the broken-hearted.

Susan said...

Donna, I am so sorry for you lost. Hugs.

Cotton Blossom said...

You and your family are in my prayers.

Sandy, Quilt guild president said...

Sorry for your loss. Take care.

Mama Pea said...

Donna, as I said, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are feeling better. Big hugs to you.

donna said...

Donna I am so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Hugs
donna

Debbie said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Mother in law. Your entire family will be in my prayers! Feel better my friend!!

God Bless~
Debbie

retrorevival.biz said...

Wishing you and your family all that's good in 2012:)

~Cindy

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Sorry to read this. I hope 2012 is a good year for you.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh Donna, I am so sorry. It's hard to lose a loved one so close to the holidays - well hard no matter when, but the timing does make it a little harder. I will pray for you and your family.

Blessings in the new year,
Janelle

Jen in NY said...

I am so sorry Donna. I haven't been reading blogs lately and this is the first I've heard about your mother-in-law. I hope you and your husband are doing ok. xo Jen