Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Decorating
















I brought a few more of my Easter decorations out of storage.  I put together a basket full of Easter eggs and bunnies for the coffee table.  I bought the eggs and colored flowers at Dollar Tree.  The bunnies came from a gift shop in Birmingham last year.  
Had to show the cute little pink bunny on the other side of the arrangement!

I bought this little cutie last year at the same shop in B'ham and stuck it in a planter near the mantle.  That's what you call easy decorating.  Don't you love those long ears!

The only thing I bought new this year is the sweet little chick at Cracker Barrel.  The bunny was from Cracker Barrel last year.  I already had the basket and hydrangeas.  Just using what I have this year.  I don't need to buy any more Easter pretties!

Isn't the little chick the cutest!  She goes perfectly with the bunny.

Now I need to put a little Easter decor on the dining room table.  I will post it when I get it decorated.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Donna

8 comments:

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

These are so cute Donna! I remember seeing those cute rabbits at Cracker Barrel last year and I thought they were so cute!

I am following you back!

Lou Cinda :)

Mama Pea said...

Cute stuff. I just love hydrangeas, so these kinds of decorations speak to me. :-)

Betty Lou said...

Surely the Easter Bunny wll find your house with all those cute decorations. Hugs

Marilyn said...

A few weeks ago, we had lunch at a Cracker Barrel in Denver and I saw the cute chicks! I didn't get any as I'm trying to take things OUT of the house and not INTO the house! The basket beside the chick would look great anywhere. You always do such a nice job decorating!♥♫

♥ Sonny ♥ said...

I just love Bunny season.. your's are adorable..
I hope all is well with you and yours..

xoxo
Sonny

Creations By Cindy said...

Such adorable Easter decor! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Enjoyed your Easter decor. The bunnies look like the marshmallow bunnies. :-D I have done very little decorating this year - so far. Waiting to see if Grands will be here.
Enjoy your weekend.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Donna, I don't see my comment - hope it doesn't repeat; but these decorations are really cute. Looking forward to seeing the dining room table, too.