Friday, March 9, 2012

More Fun With Friends

I have more table settings to share from my Ladies Tea with friends.  I posted a few tables in this post.  

I never would have thought of using an artist's canvas as a center piece or paint brushes in a paint bucket!
The "dropcloth" was splattered with all the bright colors.

Love the deep purple tablecloth and bright green plates.


This table just screams Spring!  Very elegant center piece with white roses and greenery with hydrangeas.  I really like the idea of using a ribbon tied for a napkin ring ... so simple.
Lace placemats were used instead of chargers.

This is the same table showing the table with the purple ribbon and flowers on the chair backs.

"Sweet" Bible verses were used in this sweet themed table.  A polka dot table runner and lace was used over the red table topper which was layered over the white tablecloth.  (Long sentence .. I know!)  
So much to look at!

Brightly colored ribbon on the chairs.  This just makes me happy to look at it :)  Everything coordinated so well.

The centerpiece was glass apothecary jars filled with all kinds of sweet treats. Matching ribbons were tied around the jars.  I saw a lady leaving with one of the jars.  She said the hostess of this table gave the jars away as gifts.  How sweet is that!

I really enjoyed this event .. can you tell? LOL  I have more tables to show you in a couple more posts.
This was so much fun!  I am glad my friend Becky invited me.  I hope I get to attend next year.  

Hope you have a great weekend.

As always thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Donna

12 comments:

erin said...

i LOVE the bucket of paint brushes!! so cute! right up my artistic alley!
looks like next week will be in the 70's here and down there?
erin
xxoo

Linda said...

So pretty!! Each one is more creative than the next!! So inspirational too!!

Mama Pea said...

Thanks for sharing these, Donna! They are so fun! You must have had a great time! I really love the apothecary jars. Could you imagine that at a child's birthday party?! The girls would go nuts!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love it all! Love looking at these tablescapes. Gotta pin some of these! Thanks for sharing, Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Marilyn said...

Every table is such a delight! Did the hostess of each table rent the chair covers or did the group provide them? I'd love for our church to do something like this.♥♫

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I have enjoyed seeing these tables - thanks so much for sharing them. There are a lot of creative minds out there.
Enjoy your weekend.

Betty Lou said...

These ladies are so creative, just beautiful.

Bianca said...

Lovely, just lovely! The first one is really "me", very 'artistic'... But that second one is truly Spring itself... Beautiful.
You must have had a great evening with all that eye-candy all around you.
Thanx for sharing.
Have a good weekend!
Bianca

Miriam said...

Thank you for sharing all the table settings. There are some very creative ladies in your group. Wonderful ideas!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

So many great ideas here; I love this post! Thanks for sharing, Donna.

My Vintage Studio said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with friends.
Thank you for visiting my blog this weekend.
Wishing you a wonderful week dear friend!
XO Sharon

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

More inspiration for the county fair! Love these! Thanks for sharing!

Love your spring decor too. That fairy is adorable. I might have to borrow some of your under glass ideas.