Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Cloches

Everyone is decorating for Spring in the blogging world and I love seeing all the decor.  I have a few of my cloches decorated for Spring. 
I am joining Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for her Spring Cloche party.  Hop on over to her blog and see all the lovely Spring cloches.

This table is at our front door and I always have it decorated for the season.
I love unpacking my Spring fairy and egg topiaries every year.

Small cloches with miniature flower pots filled with pink flowers.  I love the Bordallo plates with carrots. 

My pics are dark ... it has been cloudy with rain here today :(


A bunny popping out of the fairy's hat! 
Mr. Fairy is all decked out in his Easter finery.


Bunny and bird's nest on the coffee table.

Adorable bunny so prim and proper :)

A miniature chair and and birdbath filled with Spring flowers.

I wish I had a chair like this to sit in!

Bird topped cloche ...

And finally ... teacups under glass.

I have more cloches in the kitchen I will show soon!

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Donna




11 comments:

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Your home is hopping with Spring! I love every cloche but my fave is the little chair and birdbath! I adore miniatures!!!
Thanks for the gorgeous tour! I can't wait for the kitchen :)
xo, misha

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Your cloches are all wonderful and I love all of your spring vignettes. That tiny little chair is just the cutest. Everything is so beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Enjoyed seeing your pretty Spring decor. I am behind (as usual) and did not get a post ready.

Cotton Blossom said...

I love all your cloches. Where do you find them? I love the little chair with the birdbath. I can hear the birds singing when I looked at that one.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your Spring decor Donna! So pretty! Love the green plate too! And the teacup one is adorable! And yes...we went to Cade's Cove!!! Ha!
Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Your cloches are all beautiful. My favorites are the tiny chair and bird bath and the bunny and nest.
Thanks for sharing all you cloches. Waiting to see the kitchen ones.

Betty Lou said...

Everything looks beautiful just in time for the Easter Bunny. You are so talented.

donna said...

Your decorations are just beautiful. I love to see your decorations. Your home is so beautiful.
Hugs
donna

Mama Pea said...

Just beautiful! Please, please come to my house and decorate for me! I look at cloches but I never buy them, because I know I wouldn't be able to figure out what to do with it! You are so amazing!

Shelia said...

Hi Donna! Oh, what wonderful Easterness and Springness in your home. I love your cloche vignettes and all of your tiny little things - that little chair is darling!
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Phyllis@Around the House said...

Love the table so much with the cabbage plates...so pretty..loved the centerpiece...can't forget the sweet rabbits...