Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Home Again

I am home again after a trip to the beach.  
This was Sunday morning before Isaac rolled in.  The weather was gorgeous during our stay. 

I am sure this is all under water now and has been beaten down by the pounding rain and wind.


Mr. Seagull wanted his picture taken.  I bet he has flown to higher ground.
I feel for the people along the Gulf Coast.  Hopefully everyone stays safe from Hurricane Isaac and he passes soon.

Sadly we lost another family member. My husband's brother passed away.  He had been sick for a few months.  His funeral was Monday.

I will share more pictures of our trip later.  
I didn't even use a computer while we were away so I have lots of catching up to do!

Thanks for visiting.
Hugs,
Donna

11 comments:

Betty Lou said...

I'm glad you got a beach trip in before Issac blew in. I have always wondered what the birds and other of God's creatures do during a natural disaster. Hope they found a safe haven also. You stay and take care. Issac looks like a bad one that is going to be around a while.

Miriam said...

Sorry to hear about your husband's brother. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Betty Lou said...

Glad you got a beach trip in before Issac blew in. I have always wondered what all the birds and wildlife go during a natural disaster. More innocent victims. Issac looks terrible, stay safe.

Bianca said...

I was wondering if your trip took place, because of that tramendous weather over there. Hope you're allrigt.
Thought about you and especially your husband on monday, knowing you had the funeral. Give your hubby a big hug for me (no, really, stand up, go to him and hug him now)I hope it gives him a little smile....
Tomorrow wil be another difficult day so I'm gonna send you all my love to you too. Hang in there.
Big hugs,
Bianca

Creations By Cindy said...

Praying for your family during this time Donna. So glad you didn't get caught up in the storm. My prayers are for all those folks as well. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sorry for your family's loss.
I know you are glad to be home before the storm hit.

Rebecca said...

Whenever I see the beach or ocean shore I long for my Cali homeland. I'm still try to figure out HOW I got stuck here in Oklahoma!!!

Praying for you Miss D.... I know you must be really glad to be home.

xoRebecca

retrorevival.biz said...

So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law passing, Donna. I'm thinking of you, your husband and entire family:)

~Cindy

Mama Pea said...

Oh, Donna. Sorry to hear about your BIL. So very sorry. Looks like your trip was good. Lovely photos!

Marilyn said...

I don't think I've ever seen a sea gull standing around. I'm surprised the feet look like duck feet (webbed)! It looks like you had a nice vacation.♥♫

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Happy your beach trip took place before Isaac! It looked lovely.....
xo,misha