Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cupcake Love!

What's better than one cupcake? 
 
 A plate full of cupcakes!
A friend asked me if I would make these cupcake pincushions for her.  Aren't they cute?  Almost good enough to eat.  If they were edible I would have had one or two!  There are actually fourteen of these cuties on the cakeplate.  I don't think I have ever made anything so tedious. 
The cupcake pattern is by Taylor Made Designs and the fabric is by Riley Blake.  I adore the fabric my friend chose. It was perfect for the "cupcakes".  Now if I had a real cupcake to eat!
 
I have some gifts to finish I am making.  Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye!
 
Thanks for visiting!
Donna
 

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

I agree, they are cute! Tedious is not fun, but friends make the time doing something like this very rewarding.♥♫

Susan said...

Donna, your little cup cakes are adorable. Its hard to believe next week is Thanksgiving.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

How cute! After making all those, you deserve a whole cake. :D
You have more patience than me.

Susan said...

These are so cute and now you have me wanting a cupcake too! Actually, I'll be making some soon to send eastward; our son-in-law's birthday is coming up and my grandson and I have a surprise for him:-D

Linda said...

Those are ADORABLE!!!!! Yep, I could eat them they are so sweet! :-)

Creations By Cindy said...

How adorable! I love them! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Deborah said...

These are the cutest cupcakes! I'm going to look for this pattern!

Mama Pea said...

They're very cute! That is a good friend you are to make all those! ;-) You did a great job.

erin said...

oh my goodness! those cupcakes are adorable, donna! and calorie free!
happy thanksgiving, my dearest.
erin
xxoo