Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

 
We are enjoying a quiet New Year's Eve at home ... except for fireworks in the distance.  I did make a yummy cheese dip!  It was simple and easy.  I don't need anymore calories after all the Christmas goodies. 
I normally stay up until midnight so I am sure I will be awake as the new year arrives. 
We will be having our traditional meal tomorrow with black-eye peas, ham, greens (cole slaw) and cornbread.  Like I need to eat more food!
 
Have a wonderful New Year!
 
Hugs,
Donna

7 comments:

Susan said...

I've heard some fireworks too and it's only 9:00 p.m.! It's quiet here and I'm ready to put on my p.j.'s. Long day of work with more this week, Happy New Year, XOXO

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Happy Happy New Year! We have some poppers and glow sticks and that's about it for our New Year's Eve this year. Well those and two giggly 11 year olds. That's as good as fireworks! LOL

Miriam said...

Happy New Year Donna!

I wish you joy and good health in 2013.

I hope your back is healing well.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Your meal sounds good. I have the peas to cook, but have not decided what the green will be just yet.
Again - Have a Wonderful New Year!

Linda said...

Happy New Year, Donna!!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Donna,
Coming by to wish you a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Mama Pea said...

And another lost comment. Happy New Year to you, too! I hope this year brings a lot less pain and a whole lot of joy. You deserve it! We had a quiet one, too!