Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
 
.   
We spent all day today with my daughter Jennifer and son-in-law at their house.  We had brunch and then went to a beautiful Christmas Eve service.  Jennifer used some cute ideas from Pinterest for our meal. Tomorrow we will celebrate Jesus' birthday at our house for lunch. 
 
I had taken these pictures of my piano room I thought I would share.
My huge tree...
 
sweet reindeer ...
 
 and mercury glass ornaments.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Donna 

7 comments:

Susan said...

Merry Christmas Donna!!! Your tree is gorgeous!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

What a beautiful tree! Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas.

Miriam said...

Merry Christmas Donna! :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Very Pretty!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

donna said...

Your tree is gorgeous Donna. Merry Christmas and may you and your family have a Blessed New Year.
Many Hugs,
donna

Bianca said...

Hope you had nice days too.

I just LOVE your Very Larg X-mas tree. Wow... would love to have such a giant in our home... if we had the space.
But most of all really love the cute elf (first picture, is it a elf?)

Hope your back is better now, or at least improving. Take care of yourself. Big Dutch Hug,
Bianca

Mama Pea said...

I posted a comment here, too. I hope you had a very merry Christmas. Big hugs to you and your family!