Friday, March 14, 2014

1/2 Year Old!

Maggie Kate was 1/2 year old on Saturday the 8th.  My how time has flown since this little bundle of preciousness came into our lives :)
I kiss those little feet all the time!
 
I embroidered the 1/2 birthday bib and we had to buy her a Princess balloon to celebrate!  You are only sixth months once in your life!
 
 Her mommy had to come our way for a friends baby shower so we celebrated with her.  Her Poppy (my husband) had her giggling up a storm.  Maggie Kate is such a happy baby!  You can't tell from the pics but she has the bluest eyes like her Aunt Amber :)
 
 My two loves!  I love these two girls so much.  Maggie Kate looks just like her mommy when she was this age.  It just seems like yesterday her mommy was this age.  How time flies by! 
 
Thank you to those who have checked in on me.  I am now on meds for my thyroid and hopefully feeling better soon! 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Donna

13 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Maggie Kate is getting so big Donna...they really change so much in that first year. Okay, that 1/2 birthday bib is just too darn cute. I have never seen one, then I read that you made it. You should make more and sell them. Sorry to hear about your health issues and hoping that things get better for ya.

Blessings,
Linda

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Awww! So precious! Time is flying by - hard to believe she is 6 mos. old already.
Hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your weekend.

Marilyn said...

Those smiling faces are adorable! And a very cute bib. I'd be kissing those tootsies, too.♥♫

Bianca said...

How time flies! Half a year old already!!
She and her mom are looking sooo sweet together.
My little niece is also the most happy baby and rarely cries. When she wakes up, she just lies there, thumb in her mouth, looking at the fairies I made her that are hanging on her crib. She was half a year old on febr. 23rd...
Enjoy all the time you have with her, it goes so fast!!

quilter said...

MK is the cutest baby! She looks so happy and I love baldheaded babies.

Gloria
gyates625@bellsouth.net

Jeanna said...

Wishing Maggie Kate the Merriest 1/2 Birthday! She and Mommy look like they were having a blast.

Thanks for sharing and for an update on YOU :)

Stitched With Prayer said...

Donna, what a cutie and your daughter is so beautiful too!
By the way, I see the little sweeties blue, blue, eyes in the last picture. My dad had eyes like that :o)...Big, Big, Hugzzzz

Creations By Cindy said...

She is precious Donna and nothing like kissing those babies feet! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Camille said...

What a little sweetie-pie! And...what a CUTE bib you made for her...love it! :) Hugs, Camille

Sandy said...

Maggie Kate makes me smile.
Thanks for sharing her photos and antics.
Take care.

Susan P said...

Just came across your blog while searching for cloches on Pinterest. You really have a knack for putting things together. I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your beautiful grandchild. What a joy to have little ones. She is beautiful!

Susan said...

Oh, how I know about time flying! This little bundle is growing so big and more beautiful every day--like her Mommy. XOXO

retrorevival.biz said...

OMGosh, the joy on her little face! So, so sweet:)